Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Why Shakeology?


Why I drink Shakeology:
I was a skeptic of Shakeology until last spring, when I joined my first Challenge Group.  I had read about Shakeology, and knew others that raved about it, but I wasn't convinced it was for me. The Challenge Pack allowed me to try Shakeology at a significant discount, purchase a new workout program, and gain access to a group of like minded individuals working towards the same goal.  

I started drinking Shakeology as a meal replacement in March, 2015 with my group, and following the 21 Day Fix Extreme.  I knew immediately that I loved the flavor of the chocolate shake, and actually felt full for several hours after drinking a shake for breakfast.  I also loved that I only needed to add water and ice to enjoy my shake, and it was one less meal I had to plan/prep.  As I progressed with the program and drinking shakes, I felt great!  I had completed several workout programs before, but by April 2015 I actually had the results I wanted from the combination of Shakeology and working out.

I knew I wanted to continue drinking Shakeology after my first 30 days, so I signed up to be a discount coach (for FREE - another perk of purchasing a Challenge Pack) in order to obtain the 25% discount.  I have continued drinking Shakeology, and I notice a huge difference in my eating habits when I am not drinking my daily shake.



What exactly is Shakeology?  

Shakeology is a superfood packed protein shake with a low calorie formula.  Shakeology is not utilized as just a weight loss shake, but as a supplement to ensure your body obtains all the daily nutrients for optimal health.

What's in Shakeology?

 - Shakeology contains over 70 high quality ingredients and 23 vitamins and minerals.
 - Shakeology contains a proprietary protein blend, including whey, quinoa, and brown rice.  The protein in Shakeology helps you build lean muscle, lose weight, and reduce cravings.
 - Shakeology includes digestive enzymes to improve overall digestion and increase nutrient absorption.
 - Shakeology contains super fruits and an antioxidant blend to boost the immune system, support the heart, and support optimal blood pressure.
 - Shakeology contains a veggie blend, including spinach, wheat grass, and barley grass, in order to detoxify the liver, kidneys, and blood.  

What flavors of Shakeology are available?

  - Chocolate (my favorite, and a bestseller)
  - Vanilla (another best seller)
  - Tropical Strawberry
  - Greenberry
  - Cafe Latte (released January 2015)
  - Vegan Chocolate
  - Vegan Tropical Strawberry


As a busy, full time working mom, I love including a fast, easy, HEALTHY breakfast in my daily routine!

Click to Order Shakeology Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment