Friday, February 5, 2016

Day 30 Results!!

Day 30 RESULTS!!!
DJ:
Chest - stayed the same
L Arm - same
R Arm - same
Waist - lost 3/4 inch
Hips - lost 3 1/2 inches (HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??? I measured, remeasured, and remeasured, mostly because I was ticked that he could lose that much in his hips in 30 days - ha!!!)
L thigh - up 1/2 inch - which he wants, unlike me and my thighs wink emoticon
R thigh - up 1 inch
Me:
Chest - down 1/4 inch
L Arm - 1/4 inch smaller - ?? Not what I'm wanting here, but DJ says it's b/c it's going to get leaner first
R Arm - same
Waist - lost 1 inch
Hips - lost 2 inches!!!! Huge victory for me!
L thigh - lost 1/2 inch
R thigh - lost 1/4 inch
We are thrilled with our results, y'all!!!  The 30 days has FLOWN by, and I am so excited to keep going!  I really cannot wait to see how our results are in another 30 days!!  If anyone is interested in joining us, email me here!!  I'm telling you, if we can do this, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment