Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hammer and Chisel/21 Day Fix Meal Plan

I've been swamped at work recently, so haven't had much time to share new recipes.  We do have several great recipes (a slider recipe that was incredible, and an awesome spice rub for chicken!!), I'll be sharing as soon as possible, but it may be a few more days.  In the meantime, I wanted to share another weekly meal plan we've used while doing H&C.

We just wrapped 60 days this week, and despite our nutrition not being on target 100%, still seeing results!  I lost another 1/4 inch in each of my thighs and waist, and I gained 1/4 inch in my arms!!  HUGE accomplishment for me!!  Finally seeing a little muscle in my arms, which is super exciting!  I'm starting over with Day one for now.  My work schedule is really picking up, so I think I'll stick with something familiar until after April 15th.  I have increased my weights, so I feel great about continuing.  The fact that there are 12 different workouts in this program keeps it interesting!

Enjoy the meal plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment